We can help you transfer your existing domain to Serious.host. It's free and secure... No contracts here.
Serious about SPEED • Serious about SUPPORT • Serious about PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS
Create a new profile and add hosting of your choice
Website files, databases and e-Mails are migrated before domain transfer.
Done! Please look out for new hosting account details
Securely submit your host panel details below
Prefer to do everything yourself?
Please see our knowledge base for full details on each panel that we support
* See some important steps below if you are managing the migration:
- Domain(s) should only be transferred to Serious.host, once the Email accounts have been set up, database(s) restored and website files uploaded
- Select “I will use my existing domain” during the sign up process to ensure that you can provision the hosting before transferring the domain
- Please ensure your domain is UNLOCKED and status set to OK
- Kindly ensure that the REGISTRANT (domain owner) EMail is updated in order to receive the transfer request
- .com/.net/.org/.biz domains usually take up to 7 days to transfer, while additional validation is required
- Please obtain the relevant AUTH CODE (EPP code) from your existing host, should it be required to transfer your domain
- Should you wish to make use of the new provider, PRIOR to the transfer completing for the above type TLD’s, you are required to update the name servers BEFORE initiating and/or accepting the transfer request
- Please visit our Knowledge Base for any web-hosting and Email support related assistance
- During a domain’s grace period, i.e. first 60 days after registration, it cannot be transferred away, although you can update the name servers to those of Serious.host
- Kindly contact support, if you get stuck, and we will give you a nudge in the right direction should your query relate to any 3rd party application(s) causing an issue on your computer and/or mobile device